Tuesday, July 2, 2013

God Will Remember

“And God remembered Rachel, and God hearkened to her, and opened her womb.” (Genesis 30:22)

Rachael was in anguish because she was barren she thought things would not work out in her life and she would always be unproductive; but Lord remembered her and opened her womb, so she became fruitful and productive.

But Zion said, “The LORD has forsaken me, the Lord has forgotten me.”  ”Can a mother forget the baby at her breast and have no compassion on the child she has borne? Though she may forget, I will not forget you! See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands; your walls are ever before me.” (Isaiah 49:14-16)
Zion felt forgotten or forsaken by God, but the Lord sent a gentle reminder to demonstrate to Zion He is mindful of her.

Beloved, from time to time we may feel barren, unproductive, blocked, empty and useless. Be assured that God remembers us even when it takes a long time. Know that God is mindful of us, God remembers and He will open the womb and cause us to be fruitful.

He remembers his covenant forever, the promise he made, for a thousand generations. (Psalms 105:8)

No comments:

Post a Comment