Monday, June 10, 2013

The Sure Promises Of God

“As the rain and the snow come down from heaven, and do not return to it without watering the earth and making it bud and flourish, so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the eater, so is My word that goes out from My mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.”(Isa 55:10-11)

The promises of God are sure, nothing  can thwart the plan of God for our lives.

“None of the good promises the Lord had made to the house of Israel failed. Everything was fulfilled.”(Jos 21:45)

The Lord declares in His Word that, “The days are coming when I will fulfill the goods promise that I have spoken concerning the house of Israel and the house of Judah.”(Jer 33:14)

 Beloved, let us find solace in the self-fulfilling word of God,“For all the promises of God in Him are Yes, and in Him Amen, to the glory of God through us.”(2 Cor 1:20)

No comments:

Post a Comment