Thursday, August 1, 2013

Seek The Lord



 “I sought the LORD, and He answered me; He delivered me from all my fears.” (Psalms 34:4)
Seek- To find, to strive for something, to follow.

We search for some thing because it’s hidden, it can be found, it has a value, or it is in another place.
Seeking the Lord is an act of humility because we are saying we need the Lord and can’t make it without Him. David sought the Lord and he was delivered from all his fears; David could not get rid of the spirit of fear by himself He needed the Lord’s help.

When we seek the Lord we will find forgiveness and healing. If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land. (2 Chron 7:14)
We do not seek Him in vain; you will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart. (Jeremiah 29:13)
 Seeking the Lord is rewarding; He is a Rewarder to who diligently seek Him. (Heb 11:6)

 Beloved, let us Seek the LORD while He may be found; call on Him while He is near. (Isaiah 55:6) do not take His presence for granted.  Seek the LORD, and His strength: seek His face evermore. (Ps 105:4)

No comments:

Post a Comment