Thursday, April 23, 2015

Even Now

Jesus said to her, "Your brother will rise again."Martha answered, "I know he will rise again in the resurrection at the last day." Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; 26 and whoever lives and believes in me will never die. Do you believe this?" "Yes, Lord," she told him, "I believe that you are the Christ, the Son of God, who was to come into the world."(John 11:23-27 ) NIV

Even Now- already, presently, before expected time

Martha  thought that God could only raise her brother on the last day, but Jesus announced to Martha that "I am the Resurrection and the Life" meaning I am here right now I can raise him before the time you expected.

Whenever we face difficult circumstances  we  may be tempted to believe that things will always remain that way; Jesus reminds  Martha that even though her brother is dead ; Even Now He can restore life to Lazarus. Beloved you may be feeling helpless, hopeless, disappointed, or discouraged but Even Now God can revive your joy, Even Now God can fulfill He promise, Even Now God can make the impossible possible, Even Now God can change your life for the better.

Beloved, Even Now let us release our faith and expectation  to the God who is a very present help  to us.

"Now faith is the substance of things hope for..."( Heb 11:1)

No comments:

Post a Comment