Monday, June 3, 2013

Be Patient!

“Be patient, therefore, brothers, until the coming of the Lord. See how the farmer waits for the precious fruit of the earth, being patient about it, until it receives the early and the late rains. You also, be patient. Establish your hearts, for the coming of the Lord is at hand.” (James 5:7-8)

From time to time I forget about all the good things that God has done for me, and I tend to lose focus and become ungrateful and even treat God as if He owes me something.

Many of us have treated God the way the son in Luke 15:11-12 who wanted his inheritance “NOW” treated his father. God promises to be with us and to provide for our needs. But oftentimes, we say, "God, it is taking too long. I will do my own thing.” We may not say these words out loud, but we say it by our actions and choices that we make.

 Beloved, God’s plans requires for us to be patient. Let’s not take matters into our own hands, but let us wait on God's timing,

No comments:

Post a Comment