Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Be Unmovable!



‘’Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye steadfast, unmovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labor is not in vain in the Lord.’’ (1 Cor 15: 58)

Unmovable- Remain fixed, stable, planted, unmoved.

The blessed man delights in "the law of the Lord; and in his law does he meditate day and night.  And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that brings forth his fruit in his season; his leaf shall not wither.  The ungodly are not so, but are like the chaff which the wind drives away" (Psa. 1:2-4).  David said: "I have set the Lord always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved" (Psa. 16:8).

Beloved, let us not be moved by difficulties, worries, and the cares of life. Let us remain planted by the river of the word of God, and then we will be firm and unshaken in our faith in the gospel of Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment