Monday, October 7, 2013

Fatherly Advice



My son, give attention to my words; Incline your ear to my sayings. Do not let them depart from your eyes; Keep them in the midst of your heart; For they are life to those who find them, And health to all their flesh.( Prov 4:20-22)NKJV

 The father advises us about the importance of His words. We should pay attention to the Word, take heed to it, and allow the Word to lead and guide our lives; then if the Word of God is in our hearts we will enjoy a prosperous and healthy life.
Beloved, the Word of God contains the power to transform our lives and circumstances, so let us hid it in our heart and allow it to be a lamp unto to our feet and a light unto our path.

My child, pay attention to what I say. Listen carefully to my words. Don’t lose sight of them. Let them penetrate deep into your heart, for they bring life to those who find them, and healing to their whole body. (Prov 4:20-22) NLT

No comments:

Post a Comment